Valente SmellyBottom

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Al Jazeera reads this blog!

Ok how could i not be cheered up when I found out that someone from Al Jazeera (that rather controversial news network that Bush has schemed to bomb a few times) actually reads this blog?

How did i find out?

Well just moments ago, a young Timorese guy walked in and told us that a crew from Al Jazeera (KL) is coming to Timor in May and wants to interview a UNICEF national staff who "from a cleaner became a chief" - ok so he was slightly off the mark - but we ALL knew immediately who that CLEANER he was referring to is. The funny thing was he said that in front of that person who "from a cleaner became the principal secretary for the UNICEF chief".

Yulian, Tony and I all looked at G who, by this time, was so mortified and embarrassed. The messenger stared in disbelief and kept asking "is it really you? are you all joking?" So there, that's how i know that my blog's being read by Al Jazeera. It's just made my day and of course G's! ;-)

hey editors at Al Jazeera, are you going to credit moi in your report? I like how newspapers put at the bottom of articles "additional reporting by xxxx". (Hint Hint *kekekeke*)

2 comments:

  1. Updated my blog and Good work on attracting Al Jazeera......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikees! I never knew that....I was disturbed looking at the sleeping baby :(

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete