
ironic how the more pressing a deadline, the more the need to be distracted by the million and one thing the worldwideweb offers. So i just spent the afternoon trying to finish an article, while surfing for Klean Kanteens, Built NY neoprene insulation covers, and other cool stuff i am tempted to buy because online shopping is simply toooooo easy these days. Thank goodness i do not live in america otherwise i would be one of those with multiple credit card debts. Anyways, i have decided not to buy anything for now, after looking at last month's bill.
and the photo? Nothing to do with how cute Val is because that's already a given. i just like it because my arms don't look flabby here. Muahahahaha.... although i do look pasty-white thanks to the mineral sunblock i had slapped on. Bah... back to the grind...

Hello,
ReplyDeleteI am glad I came by this blog. What an interesting post on deadlines.
Also, I see you are a salmon rushdie fan as well. I'm reading presently one of his books, the satanic verses, have you read this and what do you think of it?
I would like to return here if you do feel a counter visit is worth a bit of your time considering your deadline?
My compliments.
hi Red Eyes,
ReplyDeleteyes have read Satanic Verses. I found it wonderfully humorous and exquisite writing too. I was lucky to have a close Muslim friend who was open minded enough to throw light on the significance of some places mentioned for example Zam Zam. Unfortunately someone borrowed my book a few years ago and have never returned it! So when inspiration strikes me to reread it, i never have that chance. Hope the book makes its way back to me soon.
Cheers