Valente SmellyBottom

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Broke back

I'm not gay (in all sense of the word) but i sure feel like i've got a broken back. Thank God for acupuncture and "ba guan" cos that seemed to have eased the sprain A LOT. The Chinese physician says i've got wind circulating in my back which explains the lack of recovery from a cold. So now i have to plaster my back like an old woman, drink bowls of black, horrid, bitter medicine, and try to keep a zen state of mind for a fast recover. Arggh.. I hate to be ill.

2 comments:

  1. GEEEZ! Take care?!! How did that happen? I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. er.... sleeping on a rickety old mattress? childbearing? lack of exercise? lack of quality sleep? all of the above? thankfully am much better now. went back to sleeping on my pocketed spring (read: super hard) mattress and that helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete