Blog about it
Step TWO:
delightfully receive SMS from old mate of 24 years who reads the blog, decides to get a massage and treat you to one
Step THREE:
persuade noble mother to take care of baby
Step FOUR:
bring breast pump and ice cooler box in tow
Step FIVE:
pump in changing room to wonderful aromatherapy scents, let-down achieved with no problem
Step SIX:
place 140ml of breast milk in spa's fridge so it'll keep better
Step SEVEN:
enjoy the rainforest shower like a prisoner who's not had a bath in years
Step EIGHT:
lie down to enjoy massage while hoping all that time on your chest doesn't halt milk production
Step NINE:
sigh in relief when magical spa fingers knead sore and tense muscles
Step TEN:
sigh when that steaming cup of pandan/lemon grass tea is finished and the magical day draws to an end...
Thanks YM, old mate. You're da bomb!
Oh and ya, this spa rocks......right in the middle of Bishan Park.
I say --- Heartland 1, Orchard 0

envy..envy.. ;>
ReplyDeletehah, when I saw the photo, I was going to say "Aramsa". ;-)
ReplyDeleteI went there recently. Wish they could massage HARDER, but they say cannot bc preggy. I'm dying for my tuina lady but I lost her contact. aargh. But the Aramsa place is really nice despite the lack of how I usually like it "hard hard".
yes, must be careful cos of pregnancy mah... you can have your super hard shiatsu when you've delivered! get the malay jamu masseue (Sp???) to really knead you back to shape muahahaha...
ReplyDeleteAh, but when I visit the osteopath, he do trigger point therapy. Almost like massage to me. He always asks if it is painful, but to me it is just firm and well, a soothing kind of pressure! *haha* Too bad, it's not a massage, lah. Would be so shiok.
ReplyDeleteHey, I saw the photos at spa/green rm at yr album - looking good!
ReplyDeleteI went again earlier this week. Very very good! This time the therapist was very firm, and she could feel my sore areas and really worked those. *shiok*. Only wish I didn't have to keep shifting - at least that way can sleep better. Preggie massage have to shift 3 times, lah! Side, side, back.